You may quickly increase the size of the text of our pages by clicking to decrease or to increase the font of the main article of each page. Alternatively, most modern browser has the capability to increase or decrease the font permanently.
Common shortcut to enlarge or reduce screen sizes from keyboard. Press [CTRL] and [ + ] to enlarge, [CTRL] and [ - ] to reduce screen sizes.
You can also find these instruction on the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative website.
- Open Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click "Tools" located on the upper right of your browser screen or press [ Alt ] and X Simultaneously to bring out the dropdown menu then click "Internet Options"
- On the "General Tab", You can now change your settings on the "Appearance" Group, Alternatively, You can choose your zoom preferences from the dropdown menu.
- Click "Apply" to save changes.
- Open Mozilla Firefox
- Click "Open Menu" located on the upper right of your browser screen, then click "Options".
- Go to "Content Tab" then set you font size/color preferences.
Click "Ok" to save changes.
- Open Google Chrome
- Click "Customize and Control Menu" located on the upper right of your browser screen to open dropdown menu.
- Set your preferences using Zoom [ + ] or [ - ]
- Open Apple Safari
- Click "Display Menu" located on the upper right of your browser screen to open dropdown menu
- Set your preferences using Zoom In or Zoom Out