Find the Assessed Value of a Property
All assessment records maintained by our office are public record and open for inspection during regular business hours (8 am to 5 pm, Monday thru Friday) except for confidential income reports and personal property listings. Here are the ways that you can find out the assessed value of a property:
- Online: Assessed values can be found online by clicking here. Current year values (2016-2017) and previous years (2006 thru 2016) assessed values are available online. You can access the values by following the instructions below.
- In-Person: Visit us in the Assessor’s Office located on the main level of the courthouse at 350 Orondo Avenue, Suite 206 in Wenatchee
- By phone: Call us at (509) 667-6365 and we can look it up for you. It is helpful if you have either the parcel number, property id, owner name or situs address ready before calling.
- Email: Assessor@co.chelan.wa.us
If this is your first time using our parcel search you call follow these step by step instructions:
- After agreeing to the disclaimer click on the “Search type” drop down menu in the upper left hand corner of the webpage. Select which type of search you want to conduct and enter your information in one of the boxes below (Hint: Geographic ID is the same thing as your parcel number).
- Select the “Appraisal Year for Tax Year” (Hint: for current year select 2016-2017) using the drop down menu. Click on the “Search” button at the bottom of the page.
- Depending on the data you entered in the parcel search a list of properties will appear. The assessed value is located under the column titled the “Appraised Value”. For more information on the property, click on the “View Details” link. To find prior year values click on the bar titled “Roll Value History”. For other details of the property click on the bar with the topic you are interested in and it will automatically expand to show you the data or you can click on the “Expand All” button near the top right hand corner of the webpage. If you would like to see a map of the property, click on the “View Map” link on the Property Search Results page.