Court/Case Record Request
Access to Court (or Case) Records. Access to court/case records is governed by the following court General Rules (GR):
- GR 31 (Access to Court Records),
- GR 15 (Destruction, Sealing and Redaction of Court Records)
- GR 22 (Access to Family Law and Guardianship Court Records).
To request court/case records, fill out a Court Records Request and
- Deliver the completed form to the District Court Clerk's Office located at the
4th Floor, 350 Orondo Ave.,
Wenatchee WA 98807;
- Email the completed form to DistrictCourt.Clerk@co.chelan.wa.us;
- Fax the completed form to 509-667-6456.
After the Court Records Request form is received, a clerk will review the request to determine access to the records and the copying costs* (if any). You will be contacted as soon as possible.
Note: Payment must be received prior to copies being provided.
*Please refer to the Fee Schedule for copy costs.