Document and Record Search
Searching in OnBase – Web Client Instructions for accessing and searching Chelan County Commissioner public documents. Supported browsers: Internet Explorer 9-11, Firefox 24 or 31, Apple Safari 5.1 9+, 6.0 4+, 6.1, 7.0
Tips: in IE, you can add this site to your favorites by clicking on “Favorites” in your menu bar
Mac Users: Select HTML. HTML users will not have the ability to email documents directly and will have to save them to their system, first.
- Use your web browser to go to the Chelan County Commissioners web page at http://www.co.chelan.wa.us/board-of-commissioners
- Click on “OnBase Record Search” at the lower left.
- Log in:
Username = public
Password = public
- To search: click “CM – SEARCH ALL”
- Enter specific search criteria and press:
- Double-click on any document to view.
- Right-click on any document to “open in a new window.”