Consultants and Small Works
In 2011, Chelan County Public Works joined the Municipal Research and Services Center of Washington (MRSC) Consultant and Small Works Roster. MRSC hosts the small public works roster and consultant roster, provides for the biannual legal notice of these rosters and certification of business eligibility, all of which streamlines this process for Chelan County. Chelan County encourages any interested businesses to find out more about joining the MRSC roster on the MRSC website.
- MRSC Consultant and Small Works Roster Information
- 2017 MRSC Roster Legal Notice
- Memo from Public Work to Prospective Consultants
Current Request for Proposals/Qualifications
There are currently no RFQs. Please check back reguarly for updates.
- Chelan County, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, 78 Stat. 252, 42 U.S.C. 2000d to 2000d-4 and Title 49, Code of Federal Regulations, Department of Transportation, subtitle A, Office of the Secretary, Part 21, nondiscrimination in federally assisted programs of the Department of Transportation issued pursuant to such Act, hereby notifies all bidders that it will affirmatively insure that in any contract entered into pursuant to this advertisement, disadvantaged business enterprises as defined at 49 CFR Part 26 will be afforded full opportunity to submit bids in response to this invitation and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, color, national origin or sex in consideration for an award.
Small Works Roster
Licensed contractors may apply directly to Chelan County Public Work's Small Works Roster for contracts of $300,000 or less by completing the application and returning it to the Chelan County Public Works' office.The application can be turned in any time during the year; however, a new application is required annually.
- 2018 Letter to Small Works Applicants from Public Works Director/County Engineer Eric Pierson
- 2018 Application for Small Works Roster