Chelan County Regional Justice Center Medical Records Clerk (Part-Time-Permanent)
County Regional Justice Center-Medical 401 Washington Street Wenatchee, WA 98801
Medical Records Clerk (Part-Time-Permanent)
This position pays $14.49/ hour and Washington Sick leave with no other benefits. Approximately 25-30 hours per month once trained in the position.
- United State citizen with the ability to read, write and comprehend the English language
- Must be a graduate of a high school or possess a GED certificate
- Must successfully pass a background investigation
- Must be a minimum age of 21 years.
- Must have felony convictions
Duties and Responsibilities
Keep records of materials filed or removed, using logbooks or computers
Add new material to file records, and create new records as necessary
Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting
Organize records into medical chart
Supply nursing staff with required forms and documents
Maintain strict confidentiality of all medical records