The Records division serves as the first point of contact that many people have with the Sheriff’s office. Thousands of people visit or call the Sheriff’s every year. The Records staff processes all criminal reports and supplemental reports generated by the Sheriff’s Office staff. Other tasks include processing requests from insurance companies, attorneys, other law enforcement agencies, other county departments, and the general public.
The Records division assists citizens with the following:
- Insurance Reports
- Victim Reports
- Concealed Pistol Licenses
- Dealer Firearm Licenses
- Incident Reports
- DUI Cost Recovery Payments
- Sex Offender Registration and Information
Concealed Pistol License (CPL)
- You must be a Chelan County resident.
- Complete and print both pages of theConcealed Pistol License Application form and provide valid photo identification to the main business counter at: 401 Washington Street, #1 Wenatchee, WA
CPL processing hours are Monday thru Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- Payment is required in full at the time of application. We accept cash and/or check. Sorry we do not accept credit or debit cards at this time.
- Fingerprints are taken for the background check.
- Licenses are mailed within 30 days.
New Application - $48.00
Renewal (90 days before expiration date of current license) - $32.00
Late Renewal (up to 90 days after expiration of current license) - $42.00
Card Replacement - $10.00
For More Information:
Contact the Chelan County Sheriff’s Records Division at (509) 667-6875. Or visit the Washington State Department of Licensing website for information.