Change My Mailing Address

If you have recently moved and would like to change your mailing address to continue to receive your Notice of Values and Tax Statements (mailed by the Treasurer’s Office) you can fill out our Mailing Address Change Request Form by clicking here.  Complete the form and return by:

Mail or In-person: 

Chelan County Assessor,
350 Orondo Ave., Suite 206,
Wenatchee, WA  98801

Fax:  (509) 667-6664