Regional Justice Center
Visiting Incarcerated Individuals
Send a three-minute personal "hello" or message anytime to let your loved one or friend know you are thinking of them. To leave a voicemail, first set up a GettingOut account and deposit funds. Then call 1-866-516-0115. The option prompts for Chelan County are:
- Follow prompts for the person you seek. Your loved one will hear your voicemail the next time they pick up the phone.
Visitor Sign-Up Requirement (In-Person Visitation)
- Visits are by appointment only.
- Incarcerated individuals must have been incarcerated for more than 30 days to be allowed an in-person visit.
- The visitor must be at least 18 years of age.
- Only one visitor is allowed per visit and the name given at signup will be the only person allowed to visit. NO SUBSTITUTIONS ARE ALLOWED.
Visitors Guidelines (In-Person Visitation)
- Visitors must be checked in 20 minutes before visitation.
- If visitors are late or fail to show, they will be noted as a “No Show” and will not be permitted to reschedule for 7 days.
- Visitors are required to show acceptable ID. This includes a driver’s license with a picture, military ID, or state ID with a picture.
- Visitors who appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will NOT be permitted to visit.
- Visitors must wear appropriate clothing, including shoes and shirts. Restrictions on attire or appearance include No miniskirts or similar attire; no low-cut or revealing necklines; no attire with obscene or offensive language. No one with a bare midriff will be permitted to visit. No weapons are permitted.
- No property except vehicle keys will be allowed into the visiting booth.
- Leave your cell phone, purse or other items in your vehicle or at home.
- Violation of the noted restrictions may cause the visit to be canceled or terminated and visiting privileges may be suspended.
Monday through Friday (except holidays):
8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Attorneys & Bail Bond Agencies Visitation Hours
The jail is closed for any visits daily 8 to 9 a.m., 11:30 a.m. to noon, and 5 to 5:30 p.m.
The on-duty supervisor may cancel visits without notice due to circumstances within the jail.
Posted: 01/20/2015 04:06 PM
Last Updated: 03/01/2024 08:40 AM