Treatment Providers and other useful information

When you are placed on probation, your sentence may include a requirement to obtain an assessment and enter a treatment program or to attend a Victim Impact Panel.  Common treatment programs ordered by our Court include Domestic Violence, Chemical Dependency, Mental Health and Sex Offender Treatment to name a few. 

On this page, we have attempted to list most of our local treatment agencies, along with links to find treatment agencies across the State of Washington for those seeking these programs in other areas. 

If you are unsure what the Judge has ordered you to do, you may call your Probation Officer or ask them in person at your next appointment.

Life In Focus Anger Management

A 14 week, Probation Services approved Anger Management program, free of charge:
Every Monday Night 6:00—7:00 p.m, 400 Rock Island Road, East Wenatchee
Pre-registration is not required, just show up and sign in!

DUI Victim Survivor Panel:

If you would like to know where and when you can attend a DUI Victim Impact panel, please visit the State list of certified panels.  Chelan County no longer offers a panel, but many are available throughout the State.

Certified Domestic Violence Perpetrator Treatment

New Life Relationship Skills Program,
1127 Grant Road,
East Wenatchee, WA 98802
Phone: 699-1866

Center For The Advancement of Family Education (CAFE),
300 Okanogan Avenue, Suite 1B,
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Phone: 667-1926

DSHS provides this list of all certified programs State-wide

Chemical Dependency Evaluation and Treatment Services

The Center for Alcohol and Drug Treatment,
327 Okanogan,
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Phone: 662-9673

Columbia Counseling,
610 N. Mission, Space 106,
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Phone: 888-4404

326 N. Miller,
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Phone: 667-0679

New Hope Recovery,
238 N. Chelan,
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Phone: 293-7724

The Veteran's Administration,
2530 Chester Kimm Road,
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Phone: 663-7615

The Washington State Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery has a State-Wide list of providers here!

If you are looking for financial assistance with chemical dependency treatment, the Washington Health Plan Finder may be the answer, click here to find out more...

Are you trying to find a Court date?  Click here to go to the Washington Courts "Search for a case" page.