Consultants and Small Works
In 2011, Chelan County Public Works joined the Municipal Research and Services Center of Washington (MRSC) Consultant and Small Works Roster. MRSC hosts the small public works roster and consultant roster, provides for the biannual legal notice of these rosters and certification of business eligibility, all of which streamlines this process for Chelan County. Chelan County encourages any interested businesses to find out more about joining the MRSC roster on the MRSC website.
- MRSC Consultant and Small Works Roster Information
- 2017 MRSC Roster Legal Notice
- Memo from Public Work to Prospective Consultants
Current Request for Proposals/Qualifications
Chelan and Douglas counties request a Statement of Proposal from interested and qualified firms to conduct a pavement condition survey and rating of 965 centerline miles of public roadways throughout Chelan and Douglas counties on a biennial basis from 2018 to 2024, the first rating cycle to begin and be completed during summer/fall of 2018. Work shall conform to the most current edition of the Pavement Surface Condition Field Rating Manual for Asphalt Pavement (Northwest Pavement Management Association) and address, at a minimum, the Core Program Defects. Submittals must include a schedule and cost estimate, and demonstrate ability to satisfy appropriate federal requirements, certifications and assurances.
Submittals will be received until 5 p.m. on June 22, 2018. Submittals shall be delivered in digital format to:
- Douglas County Transportation & Land Services
- Mitch Reister, Transportation Program Support
Full details, including the evaulation format for proposals, are available below:
- Chelan County, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, 78 Stat. 252, 42 U.S.C. 2000d to 2000d-4 and Title 49, Code of Federal Regulations, Department of Transportation, subtitle A, Office of the Secretary, Part 21, nondiscrimination in federally assisted programs of the Department of Transportation issued pursuant to such Act, hereby notifies all bidders that it will affirmatively insure that in any contract entered into pursuant to this advertisement, disadvantaged business enterprises as defined at 49 CFR Part 26 will be afforded full opportunity to submit bids in response to this invitation and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, color, national origin or sex in consideration for an award.
Small Works Roster
Licensed contractors may apply directly to Chelan County Public Work's Small Works Roster for contracts of $300,000 or less by completing the application and returning it to the Chelan County Public Works' office.The application can be turned in any time during the year; however, a new application is required annually.
- 2018 Letter to Small Works Applicants from Public Works Director/County Engineer Eric Pierson
- 2018 Application for Small Works Roster